- If you wish to submit samples to the CGF for both DNA/RNA extraction services and microarray services, you must first complete and submit this form for the extraction services only. Once the CGF has completed the extractions, verified sample quality, and sent you the data that contains your sample concentration, total volume, and total yield, you can use that information to submit a new request form for the microarray services.
- Nucleic acid samples must be submitted in 1.5 or 2.0 ml tubes.
- Names of the samples name must be clearly labeled on top of each tube and must exactly match names on the request form.
- All nucleic acid extractions conducted outside of the facility will be assessed for concentration on the Nanodrop and quality on the Bioanalyzer in the case of DNA. Investigators are responsible for the cost of this QC measure unless they can provide Nanodrop and Bioanalyzer files at the time of submission.
- Once your request form is received, you will receive a copy of the form in Adobe PDF format at the Contact Email address you supply. A member of the CGF will contact you to schedule sample drop-off.