Search for Funding
University of Pittsburgh/UPCI Databases
- The University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute maintains a list of current cancer-related funding opportunities and information about Institutional Training Grants (T32 and T35) at UPCI
- The Office of Research, Health Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh maintains a searchable database of funding opportunities in the Health Sciences; and offers Health Sciences Bridge Funding.
- The University of Pittsburgh Office of Research maintains a list of Funding Resources and a list of funding opportunities limiting the number of applications from Pitt.
Federal Funding Information
- Federal funding opportunities are listed at grants.gov.
- The National Institute of Health (NIH) has a general funding website, information on the NIH New Investigators Program, and a Career Award Wizard where you can answer a few questions to see which Career Award might be right for you.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has a general funding website and a list of training opportunities sponsored by the NCI.
*These databases require a subscription. You can access them from Pitt- or UPCI-networked computers.