All UPCI Investigators planning to submit research grant proposals must follow the UPCI Guidelines. These guidelines contain mandatory deadlines from UPCI Research Services and UPCI Fiscal, including but not limited to the following:
- All investigators must submit the UPCI Pre-Submission Review Cover Sheet eight weeks prior to a grants.gov deadline and six weeks prior to other agency deadlines.
- All investigators must submit the UPCI Fiscal Proposal Submission Data Form six weeks prior to agency deadlines.
- If any subcontracts or consortium agreements will be included investigators must submit the Subcontract Consortium Form six weeks prior to agency deadlines.
Please read Dr. Davidson's Pre-Submission Review Directive. All investigators are encouraged to submit their proposals for UPCI Pre-Submission Review; however, only those researchers in the following categories are required to submit their proposals for review:
- Those submitting their first major grant application (NIH, DOD, ACS)
- Those submitting their first competitive renewal
- Those who have been unsuccessful in obtaining major funding during the previous year