University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute (UPCI)
- Shuda M, Chang Y, Moore PS. Merkel cell polyomavirus-positive Merkel cell carcinoma requires viral small T-antigen for cell proliferation. J Invest Dermatol. 2014 May;134(5):1479-81.
- Whiteside TL. Regulatory T cell subsets in human cancer: are they regulating for or against tumor progression? Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2014 Jan;63(1):67-72.
- Kohanbash G, McKaveney K, Sakaki M, Ueda R, Mintz AH, Amankulor N, Fujita M, Ohlfest JR, Okada H. GM-CSF promotes the immunosuppressive activity of glioma-infiltrating myeloid cells through interleukin-4 receptor-alpha. Cancer Res. 2013 Nov 1;73(21):6413-23.
- Vyas AR, Hahm ER, Arlotti JA, Watkins S, Stolz DB, Desai D, Amin S, Singh SV. Chemoprevention of prostate cancer by d,l-sulforaphane is augmented by pharmacological inhibition of autophagy. Cancer Res. 2013 Oct 1;73(19):5985-95.
- Srivastava RM, Lee SC, Andrade Filho PA, Lord CA, Jie HB, Davidson HC, Lopez-Albaitero A, Gibson SP, Gooding WE, Ferrone S, Ferris RL. Cetuximab-activated natural killer and dendritic cells collaborate to trigger tumor antigen-specific T-cell immunity in head and neck cancer patients. Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Apr 1;19(7):1858-72.
- Czystowska M, Gooding W, Szczepanski MJ, Lopez-Abaitero A, Ferris RL, Johnson JT, Whiteside TL. The immune signature of CD8(+)CCR7(+) T cells in the peripheral circulation associates with disease recurrence in patients with HNSCC. Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Feb 15;19(4):889-99.
- Vernon PJ, Loux TJ, Schapiro NE, Kang R, Muthuswamy R, Kalinski P, Tang D, Lotze MT, Zeh HJ, 3rd. The receptor for advanced glycation end products promotes pancreatic carcinogenesis and accumulation of myeloid-derived suppressor cells. J Immunol. 2013 Feb 1;190(3):1372-9.